Type 1'stars R Us

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning. Woke up for a pee at 4 this morning, did a scan and 7.....wake up alarm at 7 amnd blood at 7 confirmed with a finger prick. Half nine and still on 7. There is a recurring theme going here, long may it continue :)

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning. Woke up for a pee at 4 this morning, did a scan and 7.....wake up alarm at 7 amnd blood at 7 confirmed with a finger prick. Half nine and still on 7. There is a recurring theme going here, long may it continue :)

and tonights lottery numbers are, 7.......7.......7..........o_O

Reactions: Robinredbreast
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, it's sunny and was frosty first thing this morning.
Workmen are here to fit new panes of glass, as a few have 'blown', but 2 of the smaller panes are the wrong size and a pane was missed !! And, three very pleasant and nice workman here :happy:
Happy Wednesday guys :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@hh1 I'll raise (drop) your.........oh heck! well actually I was 2.7 at 3am this morning, 5.1 at pre-bolus time and 4.6 at breakfast.

But I'm also finding my evening basal seems a tad too much at the mo, when I know the answer I will send you a postcard!

Edited to add: I think you guys have come up with a new game - BG Poker! or is that BG Pricker??!

I'll raise you ??? ;)

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well there's a price to pay for crowing about low bg. Had a small piece of chocolate before walking as I didn't want to walk on what was then still 4.2. Stressful encounter with an uncontrolled dog (not mine!) then puppy class where we've moved up a group for the first time this week so that was stressful. Rubbish drive there, dog whined the entire journey, some woman turning right cut straight across the road I was waiting to turn right out of and literally nearly took the front off my car- she had to swerve to avoid me. Felt a bit wobbly when I got to class, necked half a dozen giant chocolate buttons, back home now and 14.1. Yes, 14.1. Hmph.

Reactions: porl69

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well there's a price to pay for crowing about low bg. Had a small piece of chocolate before walking as I didn't want to walk on what was then still 4.2. Stressful encounter with an uncontrolled dog (not mine!) then puppy class where we've moved up a group for the first time this week so that was stressful. Rubbish drive there, dog whined the entire journey, some woman turning right cut straight across the road I was waiting to turn right out of and literally nearly took the front off my car- she had to swerve to avoid me. Felt a bit wobbly when I got to class, necked half a dozen giant chocolate buttons, back home now and 14.1. Yes, 14.1. Hmph.
Ive been to work this morning decent numbers came home went shopping and cleaned up ,checked bgs 13.6 i had forgotten to take basal this morning it amazes me how quick bgs rise when tresiba supposed to last 36hrs .ive just injected it now so hopefully start dropping again now

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ive been to work this morning decent numbers came home went shopping and cleaned up ,checked bgs 13.6 i had forgotten to take basal this morning it amazes me how quick bgs rise when tresiba supposed to last 36hrs .ive just injected it now so hopefully start dropping again now
I defo took half my Lantus this morning as usual, so it's not that for me. I'm assuming stress, and maybe a late kickback from being a bit under4 before I woke up? (looking at Libre graph). Tbh right now I don't care, just want it to come down. Hope yours does soon too.

smc4761

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning. Woke up for a pee at 4 this morning, did a scan and 7.....wake up alarm at 7 amnd blood at 7 confirmed with a finger prick. Half nine and still on 7. There is a recurring theme going here, long may it continue :)[/QUOTE]

yeah your scanner and blood test machine are broken;)

great figures mate keep it going

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Arghhhhhhh!!!!! I knew it would not last......................now at 6.8 pfffffffffffffffffffft

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
Woke up to a 4.8 so I decreased my basal, but didn’t catch it in time so I am now a 3.9 and have had a little oj.

I had another tooth implant placed yesterday and ended up with a major headache and I am glad to have awoken with no headache and no pain. So I’m happy about that!

Reactions: urbanracer

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello friends, unfortunately morning highs are still happening. I got a demonic beep at 6:30 to say you are 14.2. But corrected and temp basal and now I’m sitting at 6.2 ready for food.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I daren’t say what my bloods have been like the past three days as I might break the spell. Despite Miaomiao Tomato App going off into the nethersphere for hours at a time, and not discovering how to parse local data for a fair few of those hours, they only hit double figures twice, I think.
Hello again @SueJB, and @therower.

Reactions: porl69