Help with low glucose alarm

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all.
I was hoping someone could help me . I'm trying to set up an alarm.for when my bg falls below 4. I'm quite anxious about this for nights, but I'm literally beyond rubbish with technology

I have
A libre
A miomio 2
Samsung galaxy s10plus
Glimp app

They are all set up and work well
But
I csnt find a way to set a loud alarm for if bg goes too low

Is it even.possible ??
If so can anyone point me in the right direction ???

Many thanks in advance

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Mad76 I am not a MiaoMiao user so unsure how this works so tagging a couple of others to see if they can help @LooperCat @tim2000s

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Mad76

I use libre ,MiaoMiao, Glimp and Samsung combo. I have the Samsung j6 so there maybe sound difference in setting things up.

I hope you can follow my ramblings and they make sense. If not please let me know.

In Glimp go to the 3 dots on the top of the screen, then options, then Glucose.

On this screen you can set your min,max levels Glucose levels.

Now go into the settings section on your phone. Then sound and vibration. Go into notification sounds and select the sound you want.

Next go into volume and set the notifications one to the level you need..

Next go into Notifications which is also in settings and go into Glimp. Then select show notifications.

Bellow this you will see all the different things Glimp will alarm for. Switch on those you wish.
Under each one you will see sound. Select that and then select notification style and sound you want

Hope this helps

Reactions: Mad76

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Mad76

I use libre ,MiaoMiao, Glimp and Samsung combo. I have the Samsung j6 so there maybe sound difference in setting things up.

I hope you can follow my ramblings and they make sense. If not please let me know.

In Glimp go to the 3 dots on the top of the screen, then options, then Glucose.

On this screen you can set your min,max levels Glucose levels.

Now go into the settings section on your phone. Then sound and vibration. Go into notification sounds and select the sound you want.

Next go into volume and set the notifications one to the level you need..

Next go into Notifications which is also in settings and go into Glimp. Then select show notifications.

Bellow this you will see all the different things Glimp will alarm for. Switch on those you wish.
Under each one you will see sound. Select that and then select notification style and sound you want

Hope this helps
That Is brilliant
Thank you so so much
Followed this set of instructions. All set up now. Fingers crossed