evilclive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Greetings,

after all what to conclude ?

How about "Don't wait for this, but if you have questions about low carbing to help with T1D, ask away in the main threads - there's the full spectrum of opinion from people who won't do it to people who strongly recommend it, and advice will come forth."?

_ AneL _

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Very well said evilclive but Im curios about this Program because Im waiting since last year and I want conclusion to this :D

Btw Im already doing Low carb on my own but need some help so I tought Program could help me

Best regards

evilclive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You're not going to get a conclusion any time soon. The messaging has been consistent : "Wait, but there is no further information". You will get nothing more than that. You can either carry on waiting, or come to the realisation that this is going nowhere. I suggest the latter. If you need help, ignore the promise of a program, talk about it here (not in this thread obviously :) ). There are plenty of people who do low carb and are willing to share advice.

Reactions: _ AneL _

LizzieNI

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Last message was the same, sorry for the delay. It did say it needed to go through government/expert evaluation before release. That makes me think it could be another year. I do wonder if the type 2 program suffered such delays? But of course, you can't reply to the email to ask anything.

Reactions: gregorgregor30

_ AneL _

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Any news? Maybe after Brexit? Hahaha Did doctor forget about program?