FB_IMG_1573807922853.jpg

Reactions: porl69 and hh1
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning all, it's Monday again, so I hope you have a good one with reasonably well behaved numbers :)
Weather is a lot calmer now :happy:

Reactions: hh1 and karen8967

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone,
I'm always lurking about reading this thread, don't usually join in as it sort of feels like interrupting a group of really close friends having a chat!
But descided to take the plunge ! Hope you all keep safe in the awful weather, meanwhile I'm basking in north African sunshine!
Sugars terrible this morning, pasta last night was a mistake.

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

If this is a true picture, no wonder you're worried about your driving license Sue, you're on the wrong side of the road! :hilarious::rolleyes:

Twas a bit windy wasn't it! took the dog for a walk Sunday morning - got no where!

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A warm welcome @Mad76 Pasta's never a mistake in my book!!!!
Hi, thanks
It's a firm fav for me too
Dont usually have it in evening though, and obviously completely miscalculated insulin required. But hey ho that's how it goes I suppose . Numbers falling now so it's all good

Reactions: karen8967

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning just
What a rubbish weekend all around. Weather was pants, Wales lost the rugby - pants. My football team lost - utter pants BUT my bloods were well behaved even with going over a friends house for food and a few G&T's

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning just
What a rubbish weekend all around. Weather was pants, Wales lost the rugby - pants. My football team lost - utter pants BUT my bloods were well behaved even with going over a friends house for food and a few G&T's

Were the BGs good because you changed your PANTS!...................?

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
If this is a true picture, no wonder you're worried about your driving license Sue, you're on the wrong side of the road! :hilarious::rolleyes:

Twas a bit windy wasn't it! took the dog for a walk Sunday morning - got no where!
@slip I do have a left hand drive car but this is a pic I stole from another site. Couldn't resist
Hi @Mad76
Madam BG doing a roller coaster.
Parts of the garden wrecked from yesterday so will have to get out tomorrow with the loppers

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My neigbours garden fences fallen, ours seem ok so far (from what I can see on cameras) .. is the worst of the bad weather over now??

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello friends,

A bit of an rollercoaster so I exited auto mode for the time being until aunt Irma leaves. Trains wasn’t cancelled so I scooted off to London. Mum said there will be a lot of deliciousness so it’s time to fatten up. The weather is quite calm at the moment, just lots of rain.

Reactions: Mad76

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was at the doctors earlier and I went to the pharmacy to buy hand sanitizer and low and behold, they didn’t have any.

Reactions: Mad76