Latest HbA1c - Thrilled to bits!!

Captain Crunch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've just had the result of my latest HbA1c test and I got 48 :D.

I'm so thrilled about that and my GP is also delighted. My diagnostic value two months ago was 73 so the 48 includes about a month's worth of my previous high-carb diet.

To say this has lifted my spirits knowing that the struggle of the past couple of months is paying off is an understatement. I hope I can continue this trend.

I offer my sincere gratitude to those here who helped me when I was feeling really down and kept me from nosediving back into carb Hell. I won't name names for fear of missing someone out, but you know who you are. Thank you!! :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just had the result of my latest HbA1c test and I got 48 :D.

I'm so thrilled about that and my GP is also delighted. My diagnostic value two months ago was 73 so the 48 includes about a month's worth of my previous high-carb diet.

To say this has lifted my spirits knowing that the struggle of the past couple of months is paying off is an understatement. I hope I can continue this trend.

I offer my sincere gratitude to those here who helped me when I was feeling really down and kept me from nosediving back into carb Hell. I won't name names for fear of missing someone out, but you know who you are. Thank you!! :)
Congratulations on the success of all your hard work.

Reactions: Captain Crunch

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work! My diagnosis HbA1c was 70 and dropped to 45 in my first two months, so the same size drop as you. My next test two further months along was 36, so fingers crossed yours does similarly :)

Reactions: Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work! My diagnosis HbA1c was 70 and dropped to 45 in my first two months, so the same size drop as you. My next test two further months along was 36, so fingers crossed yours does similarly :)
Thank you Rachox. I'm also hoping mine will drop below 40. For now, 48 will do. I'm on cloud 9!! :D

Congrats on getting yours down and keeping it fairly stable. I'm sure you're still working continually to keep it that way. We can't let our guard down for a second!!

Reactions: Rachox