What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. The sun is shining through the clouds and I can see blue patches in the sky.:happy: My fbs was 9.0 at 7.45 am. :banghead: Still strugglig with a swollen, sore mouth and feeling wobbly so finally gave in and made an appointment to see a GP later this morning. (It has been 6 weeks now since it started and I haven't been able to beat it by myself). :(
Just been catching up on yesterday's posts from you all as we were out doing our volunteering and visiting mum so not much spare time. What interesting lives you all lead. Best wishes for the week-end everyone. Stay warm, dry and safe.:)
Sorry to hear you are in the wars and hope rhe doc will be anle to help. Take care.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
appointment to see a GP later this morning. (It has been 6 weeks now since it started and I haven't been able to beat it by myself). :(
Ooh sounds horrendous dogslife...yes wise to see the GP now sounds like you have some kind of infection...hope it's sorted out ASAP.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The hug was for poor Harry.
Harry recovered fairly quickly after we administered his treats Krystyna...bless him;)

He thanks you

IMG_0122.JPG

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen.
Are you familiar with the saying "best choose a time to relax or your body will choose a time for you ". Me and me's became very familiar with that saying yesterday. I'm busier now I'm retired, better learn to pace ourselves.

A young 6.0 this morning.

Well folks whatever your doing extract a little pleasure and if possible extract a large amount of pleasure.

Reactions: Ryhia and karen8967

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Edited to correct predictive text error.
I have to do that all the time, or could it be my poor spelling?:joyful:

A much deserved coffee break from Paw Patrol to the rescue and a demanding 4 year old. Been a busy morning rescued so far. Bing Bunny, Moet the Labrador, cat Boy, Alvin and the Chip Monks, saved the world from a Dragon Attack, Aliens, Glue Spreading monsters, a sticky subject and Alexa, granddaughter really distrusts this AI, good on her.

Off now for more reality and all that really matters.

Reactions: Ryhia and HarryBeau

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
14-02-2020
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Somehow managed to set alarm for 6am
Thinking it was 7.30 got up. FBG 5.9
Went back to bed. Dozed rather than slept until 7.30am alarm. FBG 6.0
Actually rather pleased with these results as yesterday had many more carbs than usual.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My car is essential here Saskia...we're rural I see a bus on the odd occasion not often...the local station has been closed for years the next accessible station is a ten minute drive...and for folk ike me who never know what time they'll finish work I'd be stuck & unemployed without my own vehicle

maybe you can apply for one of the Zil lanes the MP,s, senior, minor and insignificant royals and
of course the essential celebs will still need.?...;)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Thank you dogslife...he is such a sweetie like a lot of bulldogs staffies & similar breeds people believe they're aggressive nothing could be further from the truth...he is just such a big softie...honest.
You can tell that he's a softie just by looking at him, HarryBeau. He looks so comfy too--obviously well loved.:)