Type 1'stars R Us

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I've made a sugar free blueberry coulis to go with the cheesecake. Like this erythritol stuff was a bit worried it would just slosh about like water. It's good. Hope my mate cooks up a storm, supposedly Hungarian ghoulash!! not sure what it'll be served with but doubt it'll be salad. Hope everyone has a happy Friday evening

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone
FB_IMG_1561140088165.jpg

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Have a good weekend @karen8967 and all :)

Storm Dennis has breezed in here along with a cold, so no parkrun today instead a day of housework. Yippeeeeee..

Reactions: Mad76 and karen8967

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good morning world it's a brand new day i'm scanning my libre and loving it all the way it makes my smile as wide as a mile omg i'm loving it i woke up at 2 last night BG was a 3.6 so it's good i woke up now i'm at 4.4 hmm it was at 9.3 an hour ago

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
soon i'll have a motorbike that will change my life for the better i can't wait
Awesome, what are you getting? Looking forward to digging mine out of the garage when the weather eases up. I’m totally a fair weather biker these days... :D

Not much to report here, wall to wall revision for Tuesday’s anatomy exam horror. One of the sections is on diabetes, so I don’t need to revise too much on that as I live it every day. Just been taken unawares by a huge foot on the floor spike - been in the fives all night and all of a sudden I’m at 7.7 :banghead: Don’t normally get that on a weekend, only when I have to get up for something. Chilled weekend ahead, going out for brunch when husbeast surfaces, could well be afternoon tea by then...

Back to the books until then. Male reproductive system next...

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Awesome, what are you getting? Looking forward to digging mine out of the garage when the weather eases up. I’m totally a fair weather biker these days... :D

Not much to report here, wall to wall revision for Tuesday’s anatomy exam horror. One of the sections is on diabetes, so I don’t need to revise too much on that as I live it every day. Just been taken unawares by a huge foot on the floor spike - been in the fives all night and all of a sudden I’m at 7.7 :banghead: Don’t normally get that on a weekend, only when I have to get up for something. Chilled weekend ahead, going out for brunch when husbeast surfaces, could well be afternoon tea by then...

Back to the books until then. Male reproductive system next...
it will only be a 125 for now as i don't have a licence atm but will do after a wee bit itss been about 10 years since i last rode one
terrain-red-side_04-04-2018_11_05_17-09-2018_14_58.jpg

Reactions: Marie 2

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
@LooperCat what bike do you have ??
I’m lucky enough to have two - the silver one is my “everyday” Suzuki SV650, and the big black beastie is a Triumph Speed Triple 750, which I’ve had since 2001. It’s my total pride and joy, I’ve never found a bike I like more. I’ve ridden a fair few miles around Europe on it, Spain, France, Norway... They only built just over a hundred of this particular model, and it’s still all original, including the exhaust. Sounds amazing and goes like stink :cat:

1586F430-4527-42F6-96EB-CBF5DD2602C0.jpeg B34D36A0-292C-4FFA-8208-9BC470979A0C.jpeg D36B8D98-928B-48A0-9378-3BDC3FCE205D.jpeg

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I’m lucky enough to have two - the silver one is my “everyday” Suzuki SV650, and the big black beastie is a Triumph Speed Triple 750, which I’ve had since 2001. It’s my total pride and joy, I’ve never found a bike I like more. I’ve ridden a fair few miles around Europe on it, Spain, France, Norway... They only built just over a hundred of this particular model, and it’s still all original, including the exhaust. Sounds amazing and goes like stink :cat:

View attachment 38648 View attachment 38649 View attachment 38650
nice like totally nice i'm kinda blown away i'm not been sexist but i know only one women that has owned a bike my mum had a ducati monster while my dad had honda vfr 1000 while i had a kmx 125

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
has anyone had problems with libreview i can't connect my phone to it
You have to use FreeStyle LibreLink on your phone to scan, and you can make an account with Libreview on a pc/laptop. The phone will automatically upload to Libreview.
If you don't use your phone to scan your sensor but rather the reader, you can make an account with Libreview on a computer and uload your data with the cable.
Hope that helps :)

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You have to use FreeStyle LibreLink on your phone to scan, and you can make an account with Libreview on a pc/laptop. The phone will automatically upload to Libreview.
If you don't use your phone to scan your sensor but rather the reader, you can make an account with Libreview on a computer and uload your data with the cable.
iv'e done that i use my phone to scan so i have that account i made a libreview account and there's nothing it won't let me do anything

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
ok scratch that it's sending it to my pc but i cant link my clinic to it

Last edited:

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
thanks dude

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
ok scratch that it's sending it to my pc but i cant link my clinic to it
I don't know about sharing with your clinic. I'm self funding so it's up to me if I want to share and so far I haven't wanted to.
I see how it can be very useful, though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chris85 type 1

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
i cant link my clinic to it
Go to the top right of the screen in Libreview and click the 3 horizontal lines.
Select 'Account Settings' (or something like it. Mine's in Dutch so its a guessed translation)
Now on the left choose 'My practices' or whatever they call it in English.
Enter the Practice ID your HCP has given you and it should work. There is also a button for more information on this page. Good luck :)

Reactions: chris85 type 1

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Go to the top right of the screen in Libreview and click the 3 horizontal lines.
Select 'Account Settings' (or something like it. Mine's in Dutch so its a guessed translation)
Now on the left choose 'My practices' or whatever they call it in English.
Enter the Practice ID your HCP has given you and it should work. There is also a button for more information on this page. Good luck :)
i was sent an email link not a practice number dude but thanks anyway. If click on the link nothing happens it tells me there is no invitation