Type 1'stars R Us

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
i was sent an email link not a practice number dude but thanks anyway. If click on the link nothing happens it tells me there is no invitation
Let's hope someone else knows more. Otherwise, give them a call next monday :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ok scratch everything i have said just checked libreview and my clinic is linked:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bigtears::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::hungover:

Lol,

Good job I saw you reply.. I was just looking up the email invite from my DSN to help you set this up.

The whole thing is a little like a "Dropbox" account set up? Where they have access to your Libreview account folder..

Mad76

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey all
Enjoy the weekend, and stay safe in the storm.
My weekends almost over, its friday and Saturday in these parts.
****** day bg wise. All over the place. Put me in a bad mood

chris85 type 1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
"Wood for the trees." Buddy. It's easy to forget..

If you have already clicked the share link in the invite from the DSN? Yer sorted. :)
i know what you mean but the first time i clicked it it said the same thing i.e. can't find valid practice invite or the url is wrong please contact your clinic

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i know what you mean but the first time i clicked it it said the same thing i.e. can't find valid practice invite or the url is wrong please contact your clinic

It maybe worth contacting your DSN & ask "are you seing what I see when I log in.?"

My DSN couldn't get her head round XDrip when I showed her.. & when I demo'd the Miaomiao it may well have been an "unwarranted advance" in a Jane Austin novel? I almost felt her reaching for the "fan.." :wacky:

Reactions: urbanracer

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh, hello.
Now I've found a correlation with my Note 4 phone scanning my Libre for the libreview with my consultants & switching off the MM connection with XDrip.. Exactly the same time..

Yep I acquired a Samsung Note 4 when my A3 recently got flakey.. NFC seems to disrupt the BT with a Note 4. Otherwise, it's flawless.. "Bluetooth scan" in the app finds it..

The flaming hoops I have to jump through to get these things on scrypt.....

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol, hey @Antje77 stop hugging me..
I already smashed a rib on a speaker whilst loading some vinyl flooring into the van..

Sort of fell forward with the roll on my shoulder onto a 15" sub..

Fitted today & looking good though... :)

image.jpeg

Reactions: Marie 2

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol, hey @Antje77 stop hugging me..
I already smashed a rib on a speaker whilst loading some vinyl flooring into the van..
No problem, happy to give you one of those 'old-buddies slaps on the back' instead :)
Or perhaps make you laugh to get your mind off the pain :angelic:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No problem, happy to give you one of those 'old-buddies slaps on the back' instead :)
Or perhaps make you laugh to get your mind off the pain :angelic:

More a nag than a pain.. You can give me a "matey punch" on the arm anytime.! :)

I seem to be racking up the rib injuries over the years..

This one won't affect the next gig. :cool: "Dude?" ;)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hey all
Enjoy the weekend, and stay safe in the storm.
My weekends almost over, its friday and Saturday in these parts.
****** day bg wise. All over the place. Put me in a bad mood

20180729_132349-1_resized.jpg

My BG ravaged me throughout the night, similar to storm Dennis with our weather, so feeling :yuck: :banghead::bigtears:
Hope your BG get's better, take care :)