Weird start to New Year

Winnie-the-Pooh

Yes i think without insurance Dexcom is too expensive, sadly . I read in the news that they hope to reduce the price and make it more affordable. I hope it’s true and I’m really looking forward to that.

I hear lots of good things about Libra too. I really love GCMs. I don’t use my reader device since I installed an app on my iPhone that has much better features plus another app that produces reports for me and my doc .

I think everyone with diabetes has a right to access a good GCM . We are lucky to have them but many don’t . So let’s hope they can drop prices and target T2 market too and more importantly convince insurances to pay for them.

Note you definitely don't need to buy a kit for the Libre as an android phone works well except Samsung S8 which I would check first.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone else having trouble with the Samsung s8? The s6 is not recommended by abbot, the s7 is widely slated in forums and i discovered to my cost that the s9 only works when battery over 2/3rds full.

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Note you definitely don't need to buy a kit for the Libre as an android phone works well except Samsung S8 which I would check first.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Samsung s8? The s6 is not recommended by abbot, the s7 is widely slated in forums and i discovered to my cost that the s9 only works when battery over 2/3rds full.[/QUOTE]
It's widely reported that the S8 doesn't work. I guess it's a hardware issue. I bought a shiny new S8 and am still using my very battered old S5.