Defatizing with Slimfast Gunk by Bob

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Bob said:
Cutting the amount of testing back now as its just getting far to boring

But what a great thing to get bored of! NORMAL BG's!!!

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
bowell said:
Still not received the new electric wheelchair yet, told 4 or more week to go for that one

Think about the excellent power-to-weight to ratio that you're going to get when you finally get the electric-chair.

Stephen

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
The new one will come with a curb jumper and Rear wheel drive so I may just get a wheely out of it
My old one is front wheel drive so no good for tricks ,But it does turn on a sixpence :mrgreen:
The speed is set to NHS 4mph But you can mode them via pc link with the right software and cable
I will order that soon as I know what controller is installed on the chair :mrgreen:

I am finding it lot easer to transfer from chair to chair now
So far No down side from this diet at all,,Plus my food shopping bill is now next to nothing

I will will keep to my morning shake when the diet ends just because as I like it

The Chocolate shake is very nice HOT as my evening meal makes you sip it slowly and lasts longer

Bob

[youtube]OSHZhgram2E[/youtube]

blacksmarty1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Bob lovely to here from you this week and so pleased you are going strong with the plan.

I made a decision to relax the plan for a couple of weeks ( I have had a bad cold and felt really rough) and then restart it.
I have to say so far so good. My Bgs are very constant at around 5.4 no matter what I have been eating so this is a good sign. The other good thing is I really don't want that much to eat and I have not put any weight back on. The new plan is to redo the 8 weeks from 24th October through November and up to Christmas. I will keep you posted and watch your progress too.

regards Diane