Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mmm! Crunchy doggo treats.

Been eating Spud Lites or three or four years now

829357.jpg

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/829357/potato-spud-lite-prepack
Wish we could get them here

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
I admit I had to G**gle B&M. I've think I've seen their logo on my travels, but they're a bit scarce down in these parts.
I suppose when you have reduced potatoes to a dry wallpaper paste mix, it doesn't much matter whose name is on the label.

ChristieM

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The Woolworths chain in the UK went out of business years ago and the only food they sold as far as I remember were Pick N Mix sweets.
I had a Saturday job in UK Woolworths many, many years ago. Usually on the Pick N Pix counter but sometimes had to help out in the DELI counter - cheese, ham etc. Can’t remember any Smash

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
I had a Saturday job in UK Woolworths many, many years ago. Usually on the Pick N Pix counter but sometimes had to help out in the DELI counter - cheese, ham etc. Can’t remember any Smash

What?? Actual food in Woolies? And not in the cafe? @ChristieM you're showing your age!

We have a saying in our house, if someone clears the table while someone is still eating..."It's like Woolies in here!"