2019/20 Football season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another day of football and we are home to Charlton. Need all 3 points if we can. Wigan won on Weds night so its back to a 2 point cushion.
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your team wins.

Reactions: Guna108

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How thoughtful of the Arsenal team. We now don't have to worry about whether or not we travel to a coronavirus infected area to watch them in the next round of the Europa League. And we don't have to suffer any more UEFA ****ups re fixture changes....:rolleyes:
It was a strange game and I felt so sorry for Auba when he missed that sitter. The Olympiakos supporters didn't half make a noise! Here's hoping we can at least get 5th @zand Never thought I'd say that!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was a strange game and I felt so sorry for Auba when he missed that sitter. The Olympiakos supporters didn't half make a noise! Here's hoping we can at least get 5th @zand Never thought I'd say that!
Yes I felt sorry for Auba too. And yes 5th would be good...

Reactions: Guna108

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Off!
Water hogs on pitch again!
Another Tuesday night fixture!
Bloody weather!

Reactions: Johnboy412

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Woo hoo :woot:
49, 49 undefeated
49, 49 I say
49, 49 undefeated
Playing football the Arsenal way :singing:

Thank you Watford...our unbeaten record still lives on.

Watford 3 Liverpool 0. Unbelievable Jeff :D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh my goodness I have just come home from work and looked at football scores. We trounced Charlton 4-0 I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Wigan also won so the gap is still 2 points and that could well get closed next Saturday when we travel to Elland Rd. I hope the town will surprise me again.

My words Liverpool actually lost to Watford. That's the first loss of their season so I don't think they'll be too concerned.

Reactions: Guna108 and zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Looking at the tables its Middlesbrough that's now in the relegation zone and we are 5 points ahead of them so a nice cushion.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was good to visit Fratton Park again. Not good to have Mike Dean as ref though. He really is a disgrace.

Onwards to the next Monday night tie then.

Last edited:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It was good to visit Fratton Park again. Not good to have Mike Dean as ref though. He really is a disgrace.

Onwards to the next Monday night tie then.

Yeah, but he's the superwhites disgrace!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip down the A62 to Bell End Rd for our lads this afternoon. That will be a tough game and I some how think Leeds will crucify us :( I hope I'm proved wrong of course.

Good luck to all those playing today. I hope your team wins. If you are going to a game take good care out there.
It seems the Government are to hold a meeting with sporting bodies on Monday to discuss staging events behind closed doors. That would be a big blow to the smaller clubs in lost revenue.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear that's not good we lost and seeing as Middlesbrough won Charlton are in the relegation zone just 3 points behind us. Now its getting serious again. Next stop Home to Wigan next Saturday. They are 1 point behind us. That will be an interesting game.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Dont you know pump it up.....
MOT

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear that's not good we lost and seeing as Middlesbrough won Charlton are in the relegation zone just 3 points behind us. Now its getting serious again. Next stop Home to Wigan next Saturday. They are 1 point behind us. That will be an interesting game.
Serves you right for dissing the name of our ground John lol

And Arsenal won too!

And FGR won away at Swindon. Happy days. :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

And Arsenal won too!

Superwhites had another win, back to back away wins!
Over 1000 fans travelled to the wham stadium (Whambley!)
Great support for a team supposed to be down!

Onwards to visit the tangerine army Tuesday night!

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Unless matches are allowed to be played behind closed doors, it is impossible to see how the season can finish. That would raise all kinds of issues. Everyone knows Liverpool are going to be Premier League champions. But what about the top four, relegation and promotion from the Championship?

If the season does not end, how would these matters be decided? The legal implications of relegating a team from a campaign that has not reached its conclusion are mind-blowing given the finances involved. The same is true of denying sides promotion. And scrapping the whole thing and starting again is impossible to conceive of - imagine the outcry on Merseyside for a start.

Tranmere Rovers chairman Mark Palios, a former chief executive of the Football Association, believes clubs will not mount legal challenges if the league is suspended.

And its looking increasingly likely that behind closed doors will happen. Lets hope the season can be finished but if it cant then so be it.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

And Arsenal won too!

Thanks lol. I think it was a foregone conclusion that you were gunna beat us cos you are hungry for promo and I hope you get it this time. God knows you've been unlucky for the last few seasons so Good luck :)

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Superwhites had another win, back to back away wins!
Over 1000 fans travelled to the wham stadium (Whambley!)
Great support for a team supposed to be down!

Onwards to visit the tangerine army Tuesday night!

Hope you win tonight. Good luck :)