decrease in blood sugar after 3rd test , now what ?

Yogibear39

I did a 3rd test after eating medicines and the blood sugar levels have dropped .
I don't know what to do from this point on wards .

lkLis6z.jpg

Avoid sugar foods
Eat less carbohydrates
Eat more fiber
Exercise more

Anything else i should focus on ?

Thanks

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm not sure I would rely on a fasting blood sugar test for a diagnosis in isolation.

But in answer to your questions
Yes avoid sugar and carbohydrates.
I don't think fibre will make much difference and usually comes along with carbs so hard to increase it.
Exercise may make you healthier overall but won't have a lot of influence on either weight loss or blood sugars in my experience diet is key.

Reemap

Thanks @JoKalsbeek

Hi There,
Even I live in India so I know our food is full of carbs. You can replace rice with cauliflower rice .. you can find many ways to do it on internet. Also if you are non vegetarian, you can have eggs, fish and chicken. If you have to eat rice sometimes please go for brown rice but portion control. Chapati also spikes sugar .. hence you can replace it with raggi again portion control. Eat all types of vegetables off course avoid potato. Best food again is Panner, it does not spike your sugar. You can have butter milk too sometimes . Let me know if this helped you .

Reactions: Yogibear39

Reemap

Thank you but as my HBA1C is in good shape for last 8 months don’t think need any supplements. You can see my HBA1c in my signature .