Insulin Pills

nerovergil

BANNED
Why there is no one start mass produce and mass selling the insulin pills yet? The only core solution to control diabetes is insulin, no other way. Hope it will hit the market really soon......with a cheap price!!!

Last edited:

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hmmmm not too sure on this idea. Say, for example, you swallowed your 15 units of insulin for your dinner and then was sick 10 - 15 mins later......how much of that 15 units would have gone into your system. Also problems with precise dosing and or varied amounts of insulin needed

Reactions: karen8967

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Why no one start mass produce and mass selling the insulin pills yet? The only core solution to control diabetes is insulin, no other way.

This is false, not all type 2's require insulin. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but this just isn't true. There are many T2's who have put their diabetes into remission by low carb or keto diet and do not require any medication. You might want to check out the success stories section.

nerovergil

BANNED
This is false, not all type 2's require insulin. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but this just isn't true. There are many T2's who have put their diabetes into remission by low carb or keto diet and do not require any medication. You might want to check out the success stories section.
t1 bruh. anyway diet is so boring. low carb *****. i want to eat that chocolate cake and have my insulin

posted edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

nerovergil

BANNED
Hmmmm not too sure on this idea. Say, for example, you swallowed your 15 units of insulin for your dinner and then was sick 10 - 15 mins later......how much of that 15 units would have gone into your system. Also problems with precise dosing and or varied amounts of insulin needed
a well engineered pill should be created.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon

That makes more sense ;) But it wasn't clear in the first post where no type was mentioned and no type is mentioned in the youtube link. I don't think the pill idea has reached clinical trial stage yet. If it has it would be very early stage and this could still be many years away. If it even gets developed.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
a well engineered pill should be created.

Which would then more than likely take the price above injecting insulin. Its an amazing idea thou BUT I do not believe it will happen

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
t1 bruh. anyway diet is so boring. low carb *****. i want to eat that chocolate cake and have my insulin

posted edited by moderator

You can do that if you want. It's your choice. What's stopping you? Or google how to make low carb chocolate cake.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I'd prefer injections over those insulin pills. It takes long enough for my insulin to act as it is, this would take even longer.

TooSweetForMe

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I always thought that if you take insulin via the oral route (by mouth) that the stomach acid would destroy it before it had a chance to get to your bloodstream and the muscles to work.