Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning.
i dont want to derail this thread but to us regulars on here ( the low chat one ) ,...im curious.. i test fasting ..im about 5.8 to 6.5 about 6 a.m.ish,,, dont seem to get that one down! i wondered what your evening figures are before evening meal? mine are normally about 4.8 to max 5.6.. (i now fast approx 16.8 ....just some nuts during the day.)..(i still work.building trade)...... thanks @Diawara ...
Usually same as you before evening meal unless I haven't eaten very much and then it might be in the low 4s.

Reactions: Prem51

Captain Crunch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i dont want to derail this thread but to us regulars on here ( the low chat one ) ,...im curious.. i test fasting ..im about 5.8 to 6.5 about 6 a.m.ish,,, dont seem to get that one down! i wondered what your evening figures are before evening meal? mine are normally about 4.8 to max 5.6.. (i now fast approx 16.8 ....just some nuts during the day.)..(i still work.building trade)...... thanks @Diawara ...
My pre-evening meal number is generally in the mid 5s. I only fast overnight, have a relatively carb-heavy brekkie (abt. 30g carbs), a carb-light lunch (abt, 10g carbs), then I allow myself up to 40g carbs for my evening meal. I might have a square or two of 90% cacao chocolate as a treat in there somewhere and maybe some chia pud.