Hbac1 eve

Paulm80

So after getting a hbac1 of 32 from 54 after 3 months on diet and exercise and losing 4 stone in the process I was feeling pretty smug!
6 months later my second hbac1 is tomorrow and I’ve managed to get through winter only gaining a pound however...
Have relaxed a little bit prob 20g of carbs week but to up to 50-100 on weekends

Numbers (except fasting which are ‘mixed’) are good no big post meal rises so maybe I’ll get a shock!
Thinking it it rises to 35 that’s still ok ain’t it?
Any higher than that though and I’ll be well annoyed with myself.
Anyone else experiment to what they could get away with after getting a good score?

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Most people including me would be dead chuffed with 35 so don't worry too much things should be OK. :)

Reactions: Paulm80

Paulm80

Most people including me would be dead chuffed with 35 so don't worry too much things should be OK. :)

Haven’t got it yet that’s just my limit I won’t be gutted about, you’re fasting are great , thought you would be in the 20s!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Haven’t got it yet that’s just my limit I won’t be gutted about, you’re fasting are great , thought you would be in the 20s!
No my last one was higher than yours. Don't underestimate yourself or how well you have done you are a credit to us all. :)

Reactions: Paulm80

xenomorph2020

these make me anxious haha
my level past 12 months been 9%!
however due to getting lows in early morning after they increased my basal rate they put it back down and want me to try and be better at carb counting. with covid around I think im more at risk cos of poor controls!
generally i not had flu for a few years, most of the time I get a cold that lasts 4-5 days.
however I have got infections growing up related to cold, like throat infection, sinus infection.