Cant get medication

Totally stressed today as i went to collect my medications today. Only to be told they are out of stock of the Trulicity pre filled pens and have no idea when these will be available. This is not the first time this has happened in the last 3 months. I have been told that i may need to changed my medication if these are not available and am now worried sick. Currently the medication i take works well for me and i dont have side efectsbut the thought of trying something new is very worrying

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Totally stressed today as i went to collect my medications today. Only to be told they are out of stock of the Trulicity pre filled pens and have no idea when these will be available. This is not the first time this has happened in the last 3 months. I have been told that i may need to changed my medication if these are not available and am now worried sick. Currently the medication i take works well for me and i dont have side efectsbut the thought of trying something new is very worrying
Did you try another chemist?

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Phone your surgery and ask for advice? How low are you?

Phone your surgery and ask for advice? How low are you?

Its the surgery i am dealing with. I rang the supplier direct this afternoon to see what the problem is, however they tell me there is no problem so have gone back to surgery, its been refereed back to the doctor and their supplier and have to contact them on Monday. I need the injection on Wednesday

Seaquest

They be out of stock of everything soon the way things are going.That gives me 3,4 months to live as that's all the pig insulin I have lol.:arghh::(:cat::headphone::happy:

Last edited:

Murphymycat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Sorry to hear that. Our local Boots hadn’t had a problem in getting anything yet, including Trulicity. This is in Dorset