Since We’re In An At Risk Group Are We Entitled To Use The Segregated Shopping Hours?

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
seen in a supermarket car park somewhere in England a couple coming out of the shop with a trolley load of stuff changing their clothes (coats and so on) then getting another trolley and going back in.

Are there no depths to which people will not sink.
NO

Danmiluk

Found this section on GOV.UK
  • people who have received an organ transplant and remain on ongoing immunosuppression medication
  • people with cancer who are undergoing active chemotherapy or radiotherapy
  • people with cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia who are at any stage of treatment
  • people with severe chest conditions such as cystic fibrosis or severe asthma (requiring hospital admissions or courses of steroid tablets)
  • people with severe diseases of body systems, such as severe kidney disease (dialysis)
That's the extremely high risk people diabetics are classed as vurernable people.
This is what you should all look at.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...protecting-older-people-and-vulnerable-adults

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
seen in a supermarket car park somewhere in England a couple coming out of the shop with a trolley load of stuff changing their clothes (coats and so on) then getting another trolley and going back in.

Are there no depths to which people will not sink.
I went to Tesco’s on Saturday and managed to get most of what I wanted except milk - although fresh meat, pasta, flour, cat food, toilet rolls, wet wipes, hand sanitiser and soap amongst other things were also non existent. We then went into Aldi which had some milk so we were ok but there were 3 packets of 100 multi wipes left and, to be honest, I did wonder whether to pick one up but, because I’d managed to get a pack in Tesco, I decided to leave them for someone else who may need them more but this chap came along and took all 3 - he could have at least left one pack for somebody else but no he had to have them.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Reactions: kev-w

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So far the "The Segregated Shopping Hours" have resulted in more people in the supermarkets at these times and hence more risk. Within a few days it is likely stock levels will be back to normal but with a reduced selection.