Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
7.8 @ 5am (Could’ve been worse - read below)

You must understand, and for purely scientific reasons only, I consumed a homemade Spinach, Ricotta Cheese and Filo Pastry Pie. So I went to bed on a 9.8 ! :)+:)Yum!

JanetMcDowell

5.3. Thanks @Diawara. The colour of the grass elsewhere not as green as it appeared. hope you are well.

You’re back. Good to hear from you. Your numbers seem to be as good as ever. Hope you and the family are keeping well. We’re self isolating at the moment. My husband has had a fever and off colour for the last few days. Don’t think it’s due to the Coronavirus but you can’t be certain. He has Asthma/COPD so watching and waiting.

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 whatever that means. @JanetMcDowell I'm officially shielding for 3 months. Spot of non invasive bladder cancer last summer . Op then chemo via my very private indeed part will put a guy on that list. We have moved home to be within 5 minute walk of 1 son + 10 min drive of another - very useful for shopping atm. Never fully unpacked as renovating but myself and the builder are shielding so about 3-4 days (+ at least 3 months) from completion. Take care of yourself and Mr McD. Great fbg so looks as though all good.

Last edited: