Corona

jayco

Hi Im not working as well as Diabetes I also have heart trouble and Im really struggling to find any info on how to get a sick note I work in home care and my Drs surgery has closed fully until further notice and the only thing Ive been told to do is go to the 111 online site and the only thing I can find there is if your extremely vulnerable with issues such as cancer or if you have the virus itself other than that Ive been going round in circles its very frustrating

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
In terms of not getting the virus. One may have to self isolate until there is a working vaccine. :eek:

2-3 years, best case scenario? Who is up for that?:singing::doctor:

frankbegbie

In terms of not getting the virus. One may have to self isolate until there is a working vaccine. :eek:

2-3 years, best case scenario? Who is up for that?:singing::doctor:
I would say maybe this time next year.
Rumours about people getting re infected though and that would be a game changer.

jan.steamqueen67

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Im very anxious at the moment cant self isolate as work for the NHS in a control room with about 100 people in the building im typw 2 on metformin and blood pressure tabs but i cannot stay at home did not get any letter and work classing me as low risk i have a husband at home who is 70 and type 1 lung nodules on lung im terrified for me and also talking anything home to him im a key worker so no choice just so anxious and i know the flu jab does not cover covid but i cant have that due to a really bad reaction face swelled up, just so worried