What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning. Higher than it’s been recently but unsurprising considering the constant grazing.
My problem too, I seem to be looking for something to graze all the time - obviously boredom cos I'm not hungry.

FBG 4.6 this morning.

Reactions: DJC3 and karen8967

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My problem too, I seem to be looking for something to graze all the time - obviously boredom cos I'm not hungry.

FBG 4.6 this morning.

Insulin-resistant horses aren't allowed to graze all the time. :(
At least I haven't started gnawing my walls and doors ... yet!
upload_2020-3-29_9-40-43.jpeg

Reactions: DJC3

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh, well, I wonder if I take the prize for highest today? 7.9

I won’t be repeating what I did yesterday, which was fast from 7pm Friday. Just 2 cups of black coffee and drinks of tap water until 7pm when I had low carb lamb moussaka. Then at 10pm a bottle of Baileys called me. It had been opened at Christmas, and not wanting it to go off (it would have, wouldn’t it ;)) had a nightcap. Slept like a log, woke at 7:30 on clock, knew that would be 8:30, as I hadn’t yet reset clock. Decided I deserved a lie in. So did. Then tested at 10:00 on clock , so really 11:00. Put clock right now.

7.9. :bag: at 11:00

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It's Monday good to see so many familiar faces here...woke to a cold day and a FBG of 6.6 not taken until been up an hour...kittens fed & watered all good in this hood...off to my next thread keep safe everyone.