Eating for Strength

Laconic

I noticed that I was getting weaker, since I had gone on Keto, but felt stronger after my main meal. So I have decided to have a main meal as a breakfast as well as dinner, and snacking on nuts and cheese in between as before.
For the last two days I’ve had a chicken breast stew with some boiled eggs in the morning, followed by chicken thigh stew in evening with spinach and broccoli.
I have to load fridges, washing machines and sofas all day, and when I used to have bacon, sausages, mushrooms and eggs in the morning, I used to feel weaker as the day went on whereas my meal in the morning now keeps me full for hours until I get home and sometimes not the need for snacking.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What do you put in the stew please ?

Laconic

Avocado oil, Turmeric, Ground Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Onions, Green Chillies, Tinned Plum Tomatoes, Chicken

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I noticed that I was getting weaker, since I had gone on Keto, but felt stronger after my main meal. So I have decided to have a main meal as a breakfast as well as dinner, and snacking on nuts and cheese in between as before.
For the last two days I’ve had a chicken breast stew with some boiled eggs in the morning, followed by chicken thigh stew in evening with spinach and broccoli.
I have to load fridges, washing machines and sofas all day, and when I used to have bacon, sausages, mushrooms and eggs in the morning, I used to feel weaker as the day went on whereas my meal in the morning now keeps me full for hours until I get home and sometimes not the need for snacking.

A perfect example of using your initiative, you do not have to have a 'traditional' breakfast meal. x