Constant constipation?

Pearl51

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I was diagnosed with type one sudden onset diabetes three years ago. I am not sure what caused it but I suffered several bouts of really bad tummy upsets whilst abroad and wondered if it as connected. A diabetes nurse told me recently that a virus causes type one. I also wondered if a compromised or overworked immune system caused by much childhood illness could be the cause. Any ideas?

Anyone else suffer from constant constipation?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone else suffer from constant constipation?

Hi Pearl, I know you posted on this thread before, but it's an old thread, about Type 3c diabetes, as opposed to constipation. I think you would get ore responses to your question if you had a thread of your own?

Either you can start that yourself, or if you let me or any Mod know, they can move your post, to make it a thread.

Pearl51

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Pearl, I know you posted on this thread before, but it's an old thread, about Type 3c diabetes, as opposed to constipation. I think you would get ore responses to your question if you had a thread of your own?

Either you can start that yourself, or if you let me or any Mod know, they can move your post, to make it a thread.

Please move to my own thread
Thanks

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Please move to my own thread
Thanks
Your post has been moved, Pearl.

I will leave the other posts in place, so that your thread stays near the top of the recent posts (rather than show as 8 weeks ago).

It could be helpful if you could add a bit more context to your challenge.