Tada!

macarons19

Hi all, hope you are all safe and keeping well. Having had my latest blood test, I am wallowing in my little bubble of happiness. I am confined but floating on air with my Hba1c of 47. Having started at 94 after a random blood test and no symptoms 18 months ago I have knocked it down 63/50/48 and now 47. I make no claims of anything other than what I do works for me. I know diabetes will never go away but for the time being I am enjoying my 47. Amongst the doom and gloom I needed a lift.
Wishing you all good health.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, hope you are all safe and keeping well. Having had my latest blood test, I am wallowing in my little bubble of happiness. I am confined but floating on air with my Hba1c of 47. Having started at 94 after a random blood test and no symptoms 18 months ago I have knocked it down 63/50/48 and now 47. I make no claims of anything other than what I do works for me. I know diabetes will never go away but for the time being I am enjoying my 47. Amongst the doom and gloom I needed a lift.
Wishing you all good health.
Hurrah for you! Well done, especially in these trying times!

Reactions: bulkbiker

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lovely to hear some good news! Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: bulkbiker

macarons19

Thank you all. My husband tries his best to be happy for me but if I say 47 to him his eyes glaze over. Thank God for you guys, great to be understood without having to explain. Virtual hugs and high fives

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can still remember the moment I was told that my Hba1c was 47 - I didn't know if I should laugh or cry - so I did both.
Wonderful.