Mega dosing Vitamin C

tom2pin

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey RH'ers, sorry about all the questions today!

Anyone have experiences with mega dosing vitamin C (5000 - 100000mg a day) and how it affects them?

I've used it for years for various things and its been amazing.... recently I've felt a little wobbly and anxious with it. I'm yet to get a glucometer so not sure whats going on. I do know it has an effect on blood glucose in terms of lowering it but not sure how much.

Definitely getting a glucometer to test but thought I'd see if anyone else has experience/knowledge of Vitamin C and blood glucose?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey RH'ers, sorry about all the questions today!

Anyone have experiences with mega dosing vitamin C (5000 - 100000mg a day) and how it affects them?

I've used it for years for various things and its been amazing.... recently I've felt a little wobbly and anxious with it. I'm yet to get a glucometer so not sure whats going on. I do know it has an effect on blood glucose in terms of lowering it but not sure how much.

Definitely getting a glucometer to test but thought I'd see if anyone else has experience/knowledge of Vitamin C and blood glucose?

I would only use it as an experiment to see if it actually does help you.
Vitamin c is something that cannot be stored, so eating fresh vegetables, and certain small portions of fruit can be better for you in the long run.
I have never felt the need to take supplements because unless a deficiency has shown up in your blood panel tests, you are just taking too much, more than you actually need.
But wait until your results show you!

Best wishes

Reactions: nickm

tom2pin

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
Vitamin C is very effective of clearing the body of infection at high doses, the body only stores a small amount but the point is taking high amounts saturates the blood, clears toxins, heavy metals, kills viruses, bacteria etc.
Its actually one of the best therapies for the current pandemic.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/

So when you are sick and over run with infection your body needs more than it can store.

Getting vitamin C from food is ok for healthy people without infection or toxicity. But its simply nowhere near enough for those who are sick.

Reactions: OrsonKartt

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I don't think mega dosing (On anything) is a good idea long term, short term to overcome a problem is different, but long term I think is risky.