Smartwatch/Fitness-tracker recommendations?

Westley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Can anyone recommend a smartwatch/fitbit type thing?
The main features I'm looking for are:

-able to link to a Libre transmitter like BluCon or MiaoMiao for glucose readings with alerts
-pulse-oximeter

other stuff that would be nice would be heart-rate-variability and sleep-tracking features.
Hoping to find something reliable under £100.

sno0opy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Two parts and one part of it im not 100% sure about as i dont use a Libre or any app.

For me the Garmin ranges are the best fitness watches, i used the Garmin vivoactive3 - its fantastic and i have in the past had Fitbit and a very cheap "fitness watch" of some Chinese brand or other.

It does allow connection to various third party apps, google suggests it can link to Blucon (i can see installable apps to a "dip+ and "spike" apps pn the garmin app store for it but i would do more research on Garmin connectivity.

Depends if your looking for a fitness watch or a smart watch, for more fitness based requirements garmin wins for me - if your more looking for tech on your wrist maybe some one else will be along with a good option for you.

Westley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks @sno0opy - very helpful. The Garmin ones do look like the kind of thing I'm looking for.
I'm not against getting something that can do other less health related smart watch stuff, but that's not a priority for me, so wouldn't want to be paying extra for that.