Relief at HbA1C result

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just got my first HbA1C results 3 months after being diagnosed with Type 2. I have gone from 9.5 m/mol to 5.6 mmol. Feel relieved that all this dieting and cutting out carbs has worked. Thanks to those of you who have supported me and given me advice along the way.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just got my first HbA1C results 3 months after being diagnosed with Type 2. I have gone from 9.5 m/mol to 5.6 mmol. Feel relieved that all this dieting and cutting out carbs has worked. Thanks to those of you who have supported me and given me advice along the way.
Well done :)

Reactions: Guna108

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Great result! Very well done.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
WOO! Hard work pays off don’t it? Well done!

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Great result! The longer you do this the easier it becomes!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work!

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done!

Emj185

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Well done!!!

JohnyT2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Other
What a turn around, you are doing great...enjoy the new life of better health

Guna108

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just got the results from my 2nd HbA1C test. I was diagnosed with T2 on May 30th with 9.5m/mol. My first test was 30th August and my HbA!C had done down to 5.6. I just got the results from my second test on December 27th which was 5.3 m/mol. Is that an expected amount to drop? I am now eating 3 x a day low carb. I was on the Exante diet previously. Do I have my next test in 6 months?

Reemap

I just got the results from my 2nd HbA1C test. I was diagnosed with T2 on May 30th with 9.5m/mol. My first test was 30th August and my HbA!C had done down to 5.6. I just got the results from my second test on December 27th which was 5.3 m/mol. Is that an expected amount to drop? I am now eating 3 x a day low carb. I was on the Exante diet previously. Do I have my next test in 6 months?
Wow.. good work .. testing HBA1c entirely depends on you and how confident you are on your diet and lifestyle.. I would suggest to be under 3 months check till one year and later you can do after every 6 months ..

Old Aussie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Congratulations! I hope I can do as well as you did when my first 3 month a1c is due.

Reactions: Perminder1