What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Jamie H

5.3 this morning but had a small hypo during the night that needed correction

Was also a bit high after dinner then dropped a good bit before bed unexpectedly. Think it was down to not varying insulin site... Who knows sometimes it just can't be explained.

Stable today.

Stay safe everyone :)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.7 this morning, down a bit; who knows where it will be tomorrow?
Have a great day, @ert and everyone. :)

t57013.gif
t57014.gif
t57016.gif
t57037.gif

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
7.0 this morning. I used to have this thing under control, but now I'm just stuffing whatever is in front of me. Ugh
It's a very challenging time. I'm certainly eating more, my routine is out. But posting here every day I find really helps. I try to avoid buying the things that might tempt me in a low moment (really missing my grandchildren). Could you do that?

Reactions: DJC3

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
another 5.8 for me. Green beans with tomato and chili sauce fir dinner, lots of pepper and parmasan. Such a stunning evening we took a bottle of wine each (small) to the prom and watched a magnificent sunset. Late. With nuts!

Attachments

• IMG-20200504-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20200504-WA0021.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 20200505_155216.jpg
    20200505_155216.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 186

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
another 5.8 for me. Green beans with tomato and chili sauce fir dinner, lots of pepper and parmasan. Such a stunning evening we took a bottle of wine each (small) to the prom and watched a magnificent sunset. Late. With nuts!

Lovely sunset photos. :)

Reactions: DJC3

oldgreymare

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Commuting, overcrowded spaces, especially after the arrival of covid-19...
4..2 upon waking at 5 am - but now rising to 7 - so correction dose - still really challenged as to how to manage dawn phenomenon (doesn't matter where I start - typically 3 units rise between 5 to 8 am).