A little update

Paul-H

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Since being diagnosed with T2 on March 31st and reading a lot of the information posted here, I've been loosely following a low carb diet and using my BG machine to educate myself on my eating habits.
I had another HbA1c blood test on Monday 11th May and my result has dropped from 79mmol/mol to 59mmol/mol
Hopefully I can continue to improve on that and get it down further and keep it down.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Keep doing what you're doing, looking good.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Since being diagnosed with T2 on March 31st and reading a lot of the information posted here, I've been loosely following a low carb diet and using my BG machine to educate myself on my eating habits.
I had another HbA1c blood test on Monday 11th May and my result has dropped from 79mmol/mol to 59mmol/mol
Hopefully I can continue to improve on that and get it down further and keep it down.
Excellent results so far... Long may it continue thus!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Stunning progress in such a short time. Plenty of hard work and discipline will be behind the bare stats so massive praise due to you.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done!
As your Maytime blood test will still include some old sugary blood cells from before changing your diet, you are destined to improve on your result again next time if you keep up the good work!

Reactions: ianpspurs

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
The "educated" to near enough to the "educator" :)