Facebook blood suckers

tomdat7

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, Conservatives, Injustice, Elitism, Poverty, Royalty, Rudeness, Crudeness,
I now restrict my FB usage due to the amount of advertising generally but more so now because of the amount of adverts declaring magical breakthroughs in diabetic care and possible cures providing you follow the new proven near medical information. There then follows page after page of testimonials of people who have had their lives changed and many who have had their diabetes reversed and some state it has gone and they are cured. Then more and more ******** from mostly bronzed hunks and their similar wrinkly wives claiming to be diabetes free, if you buy a certain product or follow a diet supplied exclusively by them, and the price is a secret but follow this link hi e us all your personal details including credit card details etc. There are so many of them it is offensive, they are targeting us diabetics cos they know we are desperate for a cure and are susceptible to claims that this could be it. I usually end up turning my phone of and sit fuming mad watching telly.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I'm not desperate for a cure have reasonable control and mostly ignore advertising so haven't really seen bronzed hunks with wrinkly wives ....stay safe out there.

tomdat7

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, Conservatives, Injustice, Elitism, Poverty, Royalty, Rudeness, Crudeness,
I'm not desperate for a cure have reasonable control and mostly ignore advertising so haven't really seen bronzed hunks with wrinkly wives ....stay safe out there.
I don't believe for a minute that if there was a miracle discovery of a cure that you wouldn't welcome it, provided it was a proven scientific discovery and not one conjured up in a kitchen or garden shed and all part of a get rich quick scheme. I think you missed my point of my rant, which was a, the amount of advertisments now on FB
b, the fact there are so many of us
c, it is an insidious disease that eats away at most parts of your body, shortens your life expectancy, all the while ruining your life.
d, provide bloodsuckers with easy targets, including myself, I think that is why I react as I do cos I am still waiting for delivery of a miracle compound I sent for and paid in full 3 years ago

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Of course I would like a cure why you would think I wouldn't I don't know.
Three years?
I don't think your miracle will be turning up but why do so many people fall for this stuff?
I joined this place and it turned my life around and if there are any diabetes miracles I have faith they'll let us know on here.