Do I need testing?

ChloeT

I get regular allergic reactions as allergic to multiple foods. I did a subject data request to the ambulance service and I found that my glucose levels are 8.2 this is at 23:00pm when my last meal was at 18:00. Most of the ambulance reports give reading all above 7.2
Is this normal ? I’m not diagnosed with any blood sugar conditions.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I get regular allergic reactions as allergic to multiple foods. I did a subject data request to the ambulance service and I found that my glucose levels are 8.2 this is at 23:00pm when my last meal was at 18:00. Most of the ambulance reports give reading all above 7.2
Is this normal ? I’m not diagnosed with any blood sugar conditions.

Hi @ChloeT and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we can’t diagnose on the forum, I can only suggest you consult your GP if you are worried. Let us know how you get on.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There is no way i am going anywhere near any doctors surgery with this virus.
If the UK's doing things the same way as the Dutch are, suspected Covid-19 patients aren't allowed in the practice. It's one of the few places where you're not likely to get it.

Just something to take into consideration. Hope you'll have answers soon, one way or another.

Slaine2k

If the UK's doing things the same way as the Dutch are, suspected Covid-19 patients aren't allowed in the practice. It's one of the few places where you're not likely to get it.

Just something to take into consideration. Hope you'll have answers soon, one way or another.
Hi Jokalsbeek it’s basically if u got symptoms isolate like me I have a blood test next week if I feel any symptoms tell them and don’t go

Reactions: JoKalsbeek

Geordie_P

Type of diabetes
Type 2
If there are allergic reactions and ambulances involved, I wouldn't be surprised if your blood sugar readings were going up because of stress. The numbers you posted are perhaps a bit high, but not scarily so. If going to the doctor is not an option, I suppose you could lower your carbs for now, and then get tested when the opportunity arises.