What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
You gonna tell?

Well, hubby has discovered the kitchen since lockdown. He is loving cooking. Yesterday was cottage pie. I asked for him to not put mash on my quarter but he said he couldn't ruin a masterpiece. So i tried to work around it. Not very successfully! Cheesy mash. I didn’t eat it all!!! It was a very big portion!

Attachments

• IMG-20200524-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20200524-WA0023.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 223

jane1950

5.3 after a much better nights sleep.
Hugs @jane1950 for the dawn phenomenon
It is not just in the morning, on Sunday, my levels most of the day were up to 14 and over, it can sometimes do this, but I drink plenty of fluids, and it doesnt make me ill, would this make me more liable to be asked to shield due to covid

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is not just in the morning, on Sunday, my levels most of the day were up to 14 and over, it can sometimes do this, but I drink plenty of fluids, and it doesnt make me ill, would this make me more liable to be asked to shield due to covid

I have read that well controlled bg may give some protection against COVID. There are a few COVID related threads on here currently, why don’t you take a look at them and see if anyone can be more specific?

Reactions: jane1950

rubypops

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
:( 9.0 this morning, because I overcompensated for a low when I went to bed. Half a tiny biscuit can make a world of difference.
Woke up feeling exhausted as a result.

Reactions: DJC3 and philchap1