Calorie counting on low carb??

Emmie84

With PCOS and insulin resistance there is a tendency to gain weight around the belly. With low carb and eating in a shorter time frame it drastically reduced my waist size.

This is where I carry my weight for sure. I've got to lose about 3st and seriously hoping this will help. It's been exhausting trying and seeing only a piddly weight loss after pushing so hard on a calorie restrictive diet.
Interestingly although it's only been 48hrs, I've noticed I'm definitely not "hungry" anymore, even without the carbs.

Emmie84

Anytime. If you feel stuck feel free to PM me. This is a very frustrating condition and I know what it feels like to keep trying and not succeed.

That means ALOT. It would be really nice to have a pair of ears (or eyes in this case) listen with understanding rather than judgement!

Hotpepper20000

This is where I carry my weight for sure. I've got to lose about 3st and seriously hoping this will help. It's been exhausting trying and seeing only a piddly weight loss after pushing so hard on a calorie restrictive diet.
Interestingly although it's only been 48hrs, I've noticed I'm definitely not "hungry" anymore, even without the carbs.
Is that great. Not feeling hungry?? It’s liberating.
Don’t feel like you need to eat just because the clock says it’s time to eat.
Eat when your hungry.
I can go till supper time with only having water or coffee and cream all day.