Type 2 Low carb program

princessleia29

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all! I was wondering about joining the low carb program, and the offer on there says 70% off but when I try and join it is the full price on PayPal. Can anyone advise me please and is it any good? I am type 2 and not on any meds.
Thanks!

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You might have just missed the boat. I know the sale was ending very shortly.

I just researched low carb and keto and did it myself. That was 2 years ago, still doing it, still happy.

Reactions: princessleia29

princessleia29

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sounds good if it works well! It’s frustrating as the website is still advertising the discount

princessleia29

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
IMG_4609.jpg

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all! I was wondering about joining the low carb program, and the offer on there says 70% off but when I try and join it is the full price on PayPal. Can anyone advise me please and is it any good? I am type 2 and not on any meds.
Thanks!

PrincessLeia - The offer runs until tomorrow night at midnight (31/5), so I'm not sure what's going on there.

upload_2020-5-30_21-17-29.png

If you go to the following link and make contact, I feel confident someone will help you. https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/contact/

If you send me a PM, I'll send a message to the LCP support team too. In the PM, if you could give me your name and email address that'd be helpful. I'm thinking PrincessLeia wasn't the name your Mum gave you when you arrived on the scene. :)

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I wouldn't be too concerned - basically - for a plain ordinary type two it is all about not eating more carbs than you can cope with.
If you do that then normality comes into view.

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello,

I'm another type 2 who basically just eliminated carbs from. my diet. The thing that I found was to start with food that basically have no or very low carbs in them- examples include meat, fish (not all seafood), hard cheese, eggs . Things with low carbs include spinach leaves, cauliflower, broccoli.

Some artificial sweeteners work but notyvall- you need to test. I'm currently testing some that haven't gone well so may HbA1c will go up next time but as it was 5.1 the first time and 5.2 the second I have some scope. I wouldn't recommend testing too early.

Google ket and the meal that you would like and usually some recipes pop up. I keep to less than 20 grams of carbs as I want my levels to be low and to continue to lose weight.

Once I have lost all the weight I want (in a very long time) I think I will join the program to try to mix up my food a little. I really hope that I will be able to bump up my carbs to something like 50 grams a day but that day is not yet here. Maybe by that time my tastebuds will have changed but I don't know.

At the moment I don't really have the mental energy to try too many different recipes but if you like to cook the program may be just the thing to help you on your journey

tayelola

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I wouldn't be too concerned - basically - for a plain ordinary type two it is all about not eating more carbs than you can cope with.
If you do that then normality comes into view.
Agreed

Devonmade

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
meat
Thanks!
I actually asked my GP about this as it showed you can get a referral. He agreed it was a good idea and provided me with a code, so I have the first year's membership. I did have issues registering all my details but it was sorted. It depends how much knowledge you have, I thought I had educated myself quite well but there is a huge amount of information on there and I would say it is a good idea to try it for the first year and learn as much as you can. I cannot suggest anything re the Paypal payment but I am sure someone else will be able to help with that.

Reactions: Goonergal