One app?

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
I am using a Tee2 to monitor my blood sugars. The data gets sent to my mobile phone.
I am using Carb manager to enter my food intake and calculate the carbs
My exercise is mostly in my calendar as it is classes, plus unrecorded walks
I try to keep a record of blood tests and weight on an excel spreadsheet

Is there any way I can combine all this data into one place so I can see correlations easily? Or some app where the data is only entered once . I hate re-entering data that I've already recorded elsewhere

I am happy to change monitor or apps if there are better ones that do link .

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just put it all in a spreadsheet.. never bothered with apps or sending data to phones.. can't you download the BG readings from the Tee2 to your computer? I just type them in..

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi
I am using a Tee2 to monitor my blood sugars. The data gets sent to my mobile phone.
I am using Carb manager to enter my food intake and calculate the carbs
My exercise is mostly in my calendar as it is classes, plus unrecorded walks
I try to keep a record of blood tests and weight on an excel spreadsheet

Is there any way I can combine all this data into one place so I can see correlations easily? Or some app where the data is only entered once . I hate re-entering data that I've already recorded elsewhere

I am happy to change monitor or apps if there are better ones that do link .

Take a look at this and see if it fits the bill.
https://www.mysugr.com/en/

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just put it all in a spreadsheet.. never bothered with apps or sending data to phones.. can't you download the BG readings from the Tee2 to your computer? I just type them in..
The bg seems the easiest to download data, but like to do the rest as well.
Either catching it all in one application, or downloading it from 3 or 4 all to one central something

TeddyTottie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If you favour a fruit-flavoured device, the Apple health app does collate info from a lot of sources - my scales, my BG meter, my garmin fitness watch etc. All these items have their own apps but you can have the health app replicate the info.

I think (could be wrong... I don’t use it myself) My Fitness Pal might also drag in info from other sources and possibly do some of the dietary stuff too.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The bg seems the easiest to download data, but like to do the rest as well.
Either catching it all in one application, or downloading it from 3 or 4 all to one central something
I just enter it all manually - blood glucose, weights daily, food diary and med results all in one spread sheet.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Take a look at diabetes:m. Pretty comprehensive.