What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 @ 6.0 this morning. Happy birthday @Debandez. June produces some of the best of us but I share my birthday with Bojo:arghh: @DJC3 we seem to have swapped data for now. That will change soon enough.

Thanks Ian. My 1st and hopefully last lockdown birthday. Weather shocking here on the NW coast too. And i can't even eat my birthday cake ;-)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Happy birthday deb x
FB_IMG_1564848082925.jpg

Reactions: ianpspurs

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
5.9 for me reflecting the first of my birthday social distancing events! 6 of us at my friends yesterday. Garden. Freezing! Salad, nuts, strawberries and cream, wine
6.1 for non diabetic hubby who also gets dawn phenomena.
Late readings on the libre today hence higher fbs
Happy Birthday

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Thanks Ian. My 1st and hopefully last lockdown birthday. Weather shocking here on the NW coast too. And i can't even eat my birthday cake ;-)

Happy birthday @Debandez hope you have a great day despite it all my birthday was in the last few days of February so missed the lock down and was able to go out to celebrate.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 happy to see a 5 especially after long journey yesterday with the horrible climax of finding our house had been broken into. Could have been worse, nothing of value left to take, and it was at least ‘clean’ mess left behind. House ins provided glazier thank goodness.

Reactions: ert

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy birthday @Debandez hope you have a great day despite it all my birthday was in the last few days of February so missed the lock down and was able to go out to celebrate.
Thank you John. I had a lovely day. We are really rocking this social distancing. Got it to a fine art ;-)

Attachments

• 20200607_103012.jpg
    20200607_103012.jpg
    914.3 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: ianpspurs

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 today
Hubby's libre finished last night but he got a great deal from it. So did I. The main thing is that non diabetics get dawn phenomena too!

Here is my libre graph. Birthday low carb toast (@7gcarbs) with scrambled eggs spiked me to 9. I nibbled all day (worked around the carbs) and lots of prosecco. I did have a sliver of my cake (took the icing off!).

Thank you for your good wishes.

Sorry for long post mods. It's my birthday weekend so hope you turn a blind eye ;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-102546_LibreLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607-102546_LibreLink.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 208

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well the libre gave me a 2.9 this morning after a lie in till 9 AM but the Libre notoriously inaccurate at very low levels prickometer showed low also @ 3.4 had some thing to eat went up to 4.8 now reading 3.3 not sure what's going on do not feel particularly great.