Important/ urgent info for Spike app users

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hi I’m new to all of this I am currently using tomato with my Miao Miao and Libre, but spike seems to be the most popular.
I don’t own a pc, just a Iphone and I pad, how do I continually sign and renew with a Pc if I want to swap over?
You need weekly access to a PC to re-sign the app, as it has to be unofficially loaded onto your iPhone. One solution is to buy an Apple developer account (£89 a year) and you’ll only need to re-sign it once a year, so could you maybe borrow a computer to do it on?

EMM30

I think a lot of people are using Tomato for that.
I’ve just got new Apple Watch 5 - hve been using Libre, MM and Tomato. V disappointed as cannot seem to get sound and vibration alerts on my Watch. Get Vibration and Sound alerts for messages, WhatsApp etc. V disappointed. Tried so many settings no difference. Any suggestions- people say Spike better but not sure when read the problem with it on here.

EMM30

I’ve just got new Apple Watch 5 - hve been using Libre, MM and Tomato. V disappointed as cannot seem to get sound and vibration alerts on my Watch. Get Vibration and Sound alerts for messages, WhatsApp etc. V disappointed. Tried so many settings no difference. Any suggestions- people say Spike better but not sure when read the problem with it on here.

The Tomato developer at MiaoMiao say cannot get sound or vibration alerts on watch at moment. V disappointed. Trying to get xdrip but v complicated

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The Tomato developer at MiaoMiao say cannot get sound or vibration alerts on watch at moment. V disappointed. Trying to get xdrip but v complicated

Which xDrip? If for the iPhone the instructions are here https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/4....bYZ-P4KiCV8fmsuKwQk-rC-9GSoltBJ6hSHSnecmAa6eQ which is from their Facebook page (pardon the link size) and it's a whole lot better than tomato, there's the option to send to a watch complication (I don't have one so unsure of the terms) but then I'd say tomato isn't fit for purpose :)

Reactions: EMM30