What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 at 6.03 today - Libre showed dawny p making a strong appearance around usual waking time. Now 4.9 1 h/b egg and 800 mls tea later. @DJC3 hug for interesting readings of late but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Last edited:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 at 6.03 today - Libre showed dawny p making a strong appearance around usual waking time. Now 4.9 1 h/b egg and 800 mls tea later. @DJC3 hug for interesting readings of late but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks, Fbg is low down on the list of things to worry too much about at the moment, so long as it doesn’t go sky high.
Sounds like you’re quite enjoying the data you’re getting from the Libre?

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks, Fbg is low down on the list of things to worry too much about at the moment, so long as it doesn’t go sky high.
Sounds like you’re quite enjoying the data you’re getting from the Libre?
Sorry to hear there is a list of things for you to worry about atm. Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I like (but don't trust) the data but conditions are optimal for me just now.

Last edited:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.1 this morning today is the last day for the first libre sensor so have to think of new site for placing the new one, decisions decisions.

I usually let mine bed in 24 hours before activation to avoid lows first 24 hours. I just pop mine on between 2 sites. One at the side (ish) and one towards the back

Reactions: DJC3

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 today. Happy.
Had an Indian take away for dinner. Chicken chilli tiki. Amazing. With my own cauli rice. Didn't rock my bs and I had an onion bhaji! Maybe the red wine helped ;-)
The rise in the morning was a low carb bacon roll!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-134918_LibreLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-134918_LibreLink.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 145