Latest Test Results

Tony 1711 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I am a happy bunny this morning, I went online to see if my latest blood test results were in and yes they were.
HbA1c 50 down from 61 in Dec
Cholesterol 3.9 down from 4.5
HDL 1.31 up from 1.25
LDL 2.18 down from 2.75
Trigs 0.9 down from 1.1
Weight 75 Kg down from 81 Kg

So all in all very happy with the results, now to speak to my GP to hopefully reduce my Statin dose further.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I am a happy bunny this morning, I went online to see if my latest blood test results were in and yes they were.
HDL 1.31 up from 1.25
LDL 2.18 down from 2.75
Trigs 0.9 down from 1.1

So all in all very happy with the results, now to speak to my GP to hopefully reduce my Statin dose further.
Great news, great progress and great start to the day and the rest of your life. Top bloke.

Tony 1711 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thankyou, it's good to see the changes I have made are starting to reap rewards.

Buzzer81

HDL 1.31 up from 1.25
LDL 2.18 down from 2.75
Trigs 0.9 down from 1.1

Nice one Tony, that’s good weight loss and you’re definitely doing something right with all those reductions!!!! Keep going!!!

Reactions: ziggy_w

Tony 1711 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Spoke to my GP wh is also very hapoy with my results, and he is happy tp reduce my statin dose down to 10mg a day, so lets see what happens on my next set of results.

Reactions: Buzzer81

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Spoke to my GP wh is also very hapoy with my results, and he is happy tp reduce my statin dose down to 10mg a day, so lets see what happens on my next set of results.
You may well see a further drop - statins are known to raise glucose levels, and when I refused to take them any longer I saw an almost immediate drop in mine.

Tony 1711 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Day 1 after reducing down to 10mg and this mornings fb is 6.4 so see what happens from now on.