What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Scufflers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Felt dread this morning. Last night I had rice, crisps, cheesecake because it was date night and I had no self control. This morning, 5.2!!! I’m impatient for my HBa1c now, hopefully they can give me some good news...

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hi John

I'm not sure if you are aware about the difference in timings.

12515 FSL Tips Tricks Booklet A6 DIGI ART v12B.pdf
Yes I know the libre takes time to catch up so I time the tests with about a 15 minute time interval when doing a finger prick and libre reading I do the prickometer test then wait a while and then note the libre reading.

By the way I've been left with a bit of a nasty rash in the shape of a ring where the first sensor was located hope that is not going to be the norm.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes I know the libre takes time to catch up so I time the tests with about a 15 minute time interval when doing a finger prick and libre reading I do the prickometer test then wait a while and then note the libre reading.

By the way I've been left with a bit of a nasty rash in the shape of a ring where the first sensor was located hope that is not going to be the norm.
i got the rash after about 10 months of using the libre started putting them on the top of my bum cheek and no probs whatsoever x

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. A 5.3 greeted me on my 65th birthday - Juneteen, Bojo's birthday and either my body, libre sensor or both are rogue. Both faces of Gemini it seems. Party on dudes and dudettes.

Last edited: