Dexcom Follow for iwatch?

suzipuze_

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
My T1 daughter is trialling the G6.
Does anyone know of an app that I can use on my iwatch to follow her numbers? The Dexcom Follow app doesn’t appear to have an iwatch feature.

suzipuze_

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Just in case anyone comes across this thread in search for an answer for themselves, I downloaded the Sugarmate app, which sends the Dexcom readings through to my iwatch!

Reactions: oldgreymare

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
You setup sugarmate on the phone goto settings get it to follow dexcom.. then get it to create a calendar entry in icloud.. setup a calendar complication on your watch that sees only the sugarmate calendar complication.. once you are seeing reading appearing on you watch you can delete sugarmate if you wash as it’s all done serverside then

If you have a cellular watch you won’t need the phone to see the readings. Otherwise the watch will need WiFi or phone so it can see the internet

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
There is a Dexcom iwatch app, I have it on my series 3.

Dexcom follow does not support the watch..

Dad want to follow daughters readings so the man dexcom app that supports watch is not suitable.. sugarmate would be the easiest method

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Dexcom follow does not support the watch..

Dad want to follow daughters readings so the man dexcom app that supports watch is not suitable.. sugarmate would be the easiest method
Ah, misread the follow bit.