Bargain Montezuma 100% cocoa chocolate bars

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Montezuma have changed their packaging and are selling off their bars in the older packaging at a bargain basement price. As my favourite Hotel Chocolat 100% buttons are currently unavailable, I am finding this a godsend. The usual price is £2.59 (or more in shops) for a 100g bar but just now you can buy 12 bars for £20 = £1.66 per bar. There are 3 flavours: Absolute Black with Orange & Cocoa Nibs, Absolute Black with almonds and Absolute black. All only 7g carbs per 100g. Spend £60 and you get free postage. Personally I find the bar with orange and cocoa nibs (slight crunch) amazing, but there are other less than 100% bars also on offer @ £2.07 each.

Reactions: SueO246 and DJC3

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That might be interesting if 100% chocolate wasn't horrible.

Reactions: Robbity

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for the tip off @Alexandra100 , I agree the orange and cocoa nibs is amazing, an early birthday pressie from me to myself will be winging it’s way to me soon! :happy:

Reactions: DJC3

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
*gasp*

Have just checked out the whole sale section there.
They have other bars listed too... :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Reactions: Goonergal

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for tag @Goonergal just put order in. Those peanut butter mini eggs with absolute black you introduced me to at Easter are on sale at a bargain price! You just need to scroll through thanks for tip about searching different types @Brunneria found a few good offers. Will also keep me in 100% choc for a while!
Thank you for heads up @Alexandra100

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is a very dangerous thread.
My order is on way.
Tips please for helping me not eat it all too quickly

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the heads up @Alexandra100 . @Goonergal I have ordered the peanut butter eggs ..... along with the orange nibs and a couple of others which will keep me going for a while for when I need a little treat/pick me up! And of course good for my heart! Many thanks x

Last edited: