Hi to all

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Hi to all;

I went on my exercise bike this morning and was doing good untill i started getting breathless and palpitations ect which caused me to get off ive had this before but its frightening but I still got back on all morning i wasn't giving up no way stayed on and went back on after lunch.

The nurse phoned me about my asthma review and I told her about my symptoms who informed the doctor who phoned me up to discuss including my chest pain i have an appointment for the morning am will see what they find. I was breathless when I walked up to my daughters last week and didnt think of it after that untill today
Will see what they say hope i can still go on my exercise bike....

Anyone else had this.

Sparklebrightisright.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
For me, starting to exercise and also transitioning to a keto diet, was a little tough. Take it easy and stay hydrated. And of course, talk to your doctor about it

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

I am glad you are going to get checked out. Hopefully they will eliminate lots of things, and set your mind at rest. It is always good to discuss chest pain and breathlessness with your doc, even if it turns out to be a false alarm.

Please let us know how you get on?

ianf0ster

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
exercise, phone calls
Hi,
Perhaps it is worth mentioning that moderate exercise is better for T2 Diabetics than vigorous exercise.
Also that resistance exercise (such as weights, push-ups , squats etc) is highly beneficial since it builds muscle which in turn stores Glucose out of your Blood.

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Hi to all,

I went to see gp today and he sent me in hospital
Saying take an overnite bag as they will keep you
In and yes they did saying i have angina ive had
Asprin and nitrolingual spray and more tests ect
Don't know how long I will be in the hospital.
Will let you know the outcome

Sparklebrightisright.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very glad they are checking you out carefully.
Please keep us informed, and hope things are OK.

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi to all,

I was allowed home at 6.30 last night i have an appointment comming through the post for chest
Clinic when it comes through i need to have a stress test on tredmill and another test 2.

It was horrible having all that pain ect.
And the Gnt spray is awful.

Sparklebrightisrightisright.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Glad you are home. Is there anyone there with you?
My grandfather had angina. I was too small at the time to have Any clue about what he was going through, but I understand better now.
Have a hug.

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi to all,

Yes my husband is here and my son when he's not at work and my daughter only lives up the road
when I told her she was panicking saying i should have told her.

Sparklebrightisright.