Tv shows

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I dont watch much tv, prefer to read or listen to music. However with my stepson being away at his mother's I have 2 tvs to pick from so have started watching shows on tv.

I have started a show on Netflix called Reign about how it is perceived Mary Queen of Scots to have lived her life at the French court. It's totally full of inaccuracies but its one of those shows that once you start you have to see it through. Whether I live through the 4 seasons unscathed then I dont know. (I'm sort of a fiend about history and not normally tolerant of shows that have ripped the guts out of a story)

I'm also watching Mayans Season 2 which started at the weekend in the UK. Pretty gory stuff but sort of partners Sons of Anarchy with some crossover characters.

And finally up to date with Casualty. I've watched this since I was a teen which is pretty hard going for a tv show.

So what you watching in these days of lockdown?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Been binge watching Downton Abbey and just watched the film this afternoon

Hope you are ok Wolfie

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Been binge watching Downton Abbey and just watched the film this afternoon

Hope you are ok Wolfie

Love Downton, havent seen the movie as yet.

I've given up on Reign. It got too farcical to enjoy any longer.

And me my friend I'm all good. I do keep wondering where you are hiding as I dont see you around but then I only usually come into this group once a day so probably have missed you. I hope life is being kind to you

Reactions: Cumberland

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@Cumberland @wolfie11969 ......any suggestions as to what I can binge watch after next Friday following my cataract operation.....have been told to take it easy so a good time to watch a box set....will have someone watching me to make sure I am doing as I have been told!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Love Downton, havent seen the movie as yet.

I've given up on Reign. It got too farcical to enjoy any longer.

And me my friend I'm all good. I do keep wondering where you are hiding as I dont see you around but then I only usually come into this group once a day so probably have missed you. I hope life is being kind to you

I have been AWOL for a wee while
Been on the naughty step with Molly

Yes I’m free on August 1st shielding is finished then

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Cumberland @wolfie11969 ......any suggestions as to what I can binge watch after next Friday following my cataract operation.....have been told to take it easy so a good time to watch a box set....will have someone watching me to make sure I am doing as I have been told!

I’ve been thinking about what you can watch and your user name has given me an idea

Moll Flanders
Now that’ll be an eye opener for you after your cataract op xx

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

@Cumberland .....good to see you around.....and welcome to the naughty step......apple pie....custard or cream:)....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I’ve been thinking about what you can watch and your user name has given me an idea

Moll Flanders
Now that’ll be an eye opener for you after your cataract op xx
@Cumberland ....think this is on Amazon Prime which I don’t have.......certainly sounds like an eye opener as you put it:angelic:....any other suggestions

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What sort of programmes do you like Molly?

Crime, drama, book spin offs, sci-fi, fantasy?

I'm not sure I'm the best placed person to ask. TV wise I only watch Casualty and Emmerdale (have watched both since a young teen)

I do have a varied dvd collection. Some I've watched, some I havent. I keep meaning to get round to them but something else takes my fancy ie a book. I do have Netflix and Disney Plus but cant say I've watched anything off them either.

My alltime favourite activity to do is watch hubby tweet/bash Trump (we will never get a visa to the good old USA)

Reactions: hankjam

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

good to see you @Cumberland

I dont like to be nosey but wondered where you had been. Glad to hear you're out the other side until the next wave of this stupid virus hits us.

What did you do to keep yourself occupied? Any hints for Ms Molly?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miss Molly

Perhaps Lady Chatterlys lover

Another eye opener

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
good to see you @Cumberland

I dont like to be nosey but wondered where you had been. Glad to hear you're out the other side until the next wave of this stupid virus hits us.

What did you do to keep yourself occupied? Any hints for Ms Molly?

Cups of tea galore sat in back garden

I hope we don’t have a second wave

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Watching ‘The Secrets She Keeps’.......should keep me occupied for next few hours whilst taking it easy....:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Everything go ok yesterday?
@wolfie11969 .....everything went great thanks, was in and out within an hour and half and staff were excellent. @Cumberland had given me a very good account of what to expect from first hand knowledge so was well prepared....if it could be described as a positive experience it was. Recovery going well, just taking it easy and being well looked after. ....so far so good and great to be able to see properly once more :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@wolfie11969 .....everything went great thanks, was in and out within an hour and half and staff were excellent. @Cumberland had given me a very good account of what to expect from first hand knowledge so was well prepared....if it could be described as a positive experience it was. Recovery going well, just taking it easy and being well looked after. ....so far so good and great to be able to see properly once more :)

That’s excellent news

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Watching ‘Dangerous Liaisons’ and taking things easy......:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
ooh forgot that was on, any good? I know its an old 90's film but never got round to watching it
Watched it on iplayer......was watchable and occupied me for a couple of hours with my feet up as required....now looking for something else for later :)