Doctors what a waste of time

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Been really quiet ill over past week or so Dr saw last week was good said if still the same to go back. So went back today, what a waste, didnt want to know about previous vistits last week said tummy bug it will go away in few days. Useless I know i have tummy bug but that is on top of everything I have had over past few weeks. Didnt care i'd been that ill that i was not taking my diabetes meds or that my bs is all over the place, that i have had at least 4 hypos over the weekend. Doesnt matter it will all magically go away in few days,if only. Most of other Drs ok at this practice but this one is bad bad bad and always has been. Waste of time sat waiting ages to see Dr then get him. :evil: Rant over.

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
We choose a Dr when we make an appt.

WhitbyJet

Yes good idea, if your GP doesnt have an appointment system, ask reception to be seen by a specific doctor. How annoying when you are in need of a bit of reassurance and support and you sit there waiting for ages for nothing as it turned out.
I would complain I think.
I hope you feel better very soon, make sure you have something to eat, something gentle on your tummy, soup or something.

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We can choose Dr but only by booking in advance, so if u ring on the day u get what is given which is **** as goo d Drs always booked up weeks in advance.
Thanks, I had some chicken so will see how that goes.