Anyone out there a gamer?

Fencer

Dislikes
Tomatoes. Mayo.
Sid Bonkers said:
Fencer said:
Anyone fancy setting up a squad on BF3?

I'd be up for it Fencer if we can find an EA server that works long enough :roll: I play on PS3 BTW

My login is Sid_Bonkers naturally enough, feel free to add me to 'friends' :D

Should have said PS3. Will add you when I'm next on.

If anyone else wants to join us, I am SillyFencer. Please, when adding people, put into the comments something that indicates you are from this site. I tend to ignore random adds.

Loz1956

I have been an avid gamer for years now, I'm 42 and it all started with the spectrum!!!

Currently rattling through F1 2011 and during my rest days from work I am normally to be found getting a kicking on black ops!

Waiting for MW3 then i shall be claiming back the big TV in the living room!

RobW

Been playing games since I had a Spectrum when I was a kid too..

Also been working as a games programmer on and off for the last 20 years..

Don't play too many games these days.. Mostly Left4Dead2 and various iphone games...

Fencer

Dislikes
Tomatoes. Mayo.
Loz1956 said:
I have been an avid gamer for years now, I'm 42 and it all started with the spectrum!!!

Currently rattling through F1 2011 and during my rest days from work I am normally to be found getting a kicking on black ops!

Waiting for MW3 then i shall be claiming back the big TV in the living room!
What is MW3 release date? I only now plan to by it because I've already paid £5 towards it. I think that BF3 will keep me more than busy enough.

Princesbold

No body has mentioned Uncharted 3 but no surprise there it only came out yesterday, I guess all the fans are too busy playing it, gotta go Drake needs help !

IrishJoe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Fish =p
Been playing Deus Ex Human Revolutions and Spacemarine on the PC. Also re-playing Baldurs Gate and Vampire the Masquerade:Redemption.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Oh yes, I love my games - Oblivion, Final Fantasy and similar games are my favourite and currently looking forward to the new Oblivion release on 11 November. Also, my husband and I love the golf games, we have the Wii and (the more lazy version) the one I bought for my husband's birthday for Xbox 360. Wii is great for exercise, I have the board but not the accompanying dvd, so planning on getting that to keep up my exercise throughout the winter. As a recently retired College Lecturer who taught mostly secretarial and computing skills I am a firm believer that games keep you young at heart, help with dexterity and keep the mind busy (as long as you play intelligent games that require some thought :D ).

Rederror

sup, I'm new here. yes I am a gamer. it's pretty much all I do. XD. Oblivion is epic... even though im a completely invisible lizard man, who's bounty is:81938. mass effect 2. halo. lefet for dead and, a few others.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
I thought I added this, so if you find it twice - apologies in advance. Just wondering how many lady gamers out there as it seems that mostly men seem to enjoy it?

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi HpprKM, I am female and love games. Have been ill for some days so not finished Battlefield 3 yet, which I need to do as get uncharted 3 on sat. There are alot of lady gamers out there but most keep quiet about it, not me.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Yes, I think you are right byte83, most women do not own up to it - great way to keep amused if unwell - better than vegetating in front of tv!

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi anyone on PS3 I am spacemonkey83 if anyone wants to add me as friend. Took awhile but now I feel alittle better, well enough to play on PS3 again. Uncharted 3 here I come...

Fencer

Dislikes
Tomatoes. Mayo.
Bought MW3 yesterday. First impressions, not great :( Doubt I'll be keeping this long. Certainly won't be paying the extra £35 that Game wanted :eek:

Otenba

Dislikes
peanuts, coffee, spiders, flies, bees, wasps, coffee, coffee sweets, being picked up, being ill, bad sugar levels
byte83 said:
There are alot of lady gamers out there but most keep quiet about it, not me.

There are definitely plenty of lady gamers but I think most of the gaming industry like to think that they're a rare thing even now (gotta love watching those still in denial, some of the stuff they come out with can be a hoot!). I look forward to the days when the video gaming industry grows up and realises just how mixed the interest really is (even for "hard core" FPS games)!

Thankfully there are plenty of women working in the industry so maybe it will eventually happen. :)

ill3st

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I feel a Diabetic BF3 squad coming along 8)

Squad Sugar H8terz!