Fitbit sync with Libre??

Beth_

Hello!

I’m looking into buying a FitBit and was wondering whether it is possible to sync with FreeStyle Libre sensor readings (I currently use the reader, rather than my phone, to read my blood sugars)?

also, are there any other apps that anyone can recommend for diabetes management that I can also use in conjunction with a Fitbit?

any help is greatly appreciated!

many thanks,

Beth

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
mySugr will import from Fitbit. Don't know what models.

If it'd read Libre I'd have stuck with it. Waited patiently for two years, but no imminent prospect I'm told.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello!

I’m looking into buying a FitBit and was wondering whether it is possible to sync with FreeStyle Libre sensor readings (I currently use the reader, rather than my phone, to read my blood sugars)?

also, are there any other apps that anyone can recommend for diabetes management that I can also use in conjunction with a Fitbit?

any help is greatly appreciated!

many thanks,

Beth

Hi,

You would have to use a Bluetooth bridge to talk to an Xdrip app on your phone.
From what I can make of it. Installing the watch face "Glance" on a Fitbit should enable CGM style BG readings on the watch compatable with xDrip..
https://github.com/Rytiggy/Glance/wiki/How-to-set-up-Glance

If you wish to have readings on a watch but still use the Abbott scanner? (As an NFC scanner.)
The Watlaa A1 is stand alone & purpose built for the job, but you would still require a Miaomiao as a bridge.

I hope this helps you in your choice.