What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Trinity 9 already - dark nights and winter soon:arghh: One or none of the following libre issued numbers could have been my fbg: 4.3 @ 4.50 on reader; 4.7 @ 5.20 on reader; 4.9 @ 5.43 on phone or 5.0 @ 6.00 on phone. 90 days with Libre - appreciate the no stabbing but an expensive way to get wildly inaccurate readings 4-6 days out of 14. A1c and full bloods looks like all I can rely on. May I add my thanks to you @Pipp.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello again, lovely people!

There is a fair bit of off topic & derailing discussion happening on this thread.

As always I'm not knocking the commiseration/encouragement/or "high fives" on member's fasting numbers.

However, some of the postings should be on the "full on chat" topic designed for this purpose. (Link below.)
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-was-your-fasting-blood-glucose-full-on-chat.163627/

A number of posts have either been deleted or where appropriate moved to their own topic as a result, to avoid confusion.

With regards to some members questioning the accuracy of the sensors.
There are plenty of other topics specifically discussing this by experienced & novice users, please by all means either ask in an existing topic or you are most welcome to start you own thread.

Please stay on the topic of this particular thread. Sanctions may incur for further infractions...

I thank you!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hello again, lovely people!

There is a fair bit of off topic & derailing discussion happening on this thread.

As always I'm not knocking the commiseration/encouragement/or "high fives" on member's fasting numbers.

However, some of the postings should be on the "full on chat" topic designed for this purpose. (Link below.)
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-was-your-fasting-blood-glucose-full-on-chat.163627/

A number of posts have either been deleted or where appropriate moved to their own topic as a result, to avoid confusion.

With regards to some members questioning the accuracy of the sensors.
There are plenty of other topics specifically discussing this by experienced & novice users, please by all means either ask in an existing topic or you are most welcome to start you own thread.

Please stay on the topic of this particular thread. Sanctions may incur for further infractions...

I thank you!

Could have informed us before you started so we would not have thought we were in a parallel universe just to repeat my earlier post my fbg was 6.0.