Hi to all

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
I have lost more weight i was 85 now 83.6 and my blood sugars are back in normal range.
So hopefully when diabetes nurse phones
Me on Monday she will be happy.
I am happy loosing more weight for myself.

Sparklebrightisright.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done; keep up the good work. Hope your diabetes is in remission.

Sparklebrightisright

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike people who judge me for my weight i have lots of problems was born very premature which resulted in lots of health problems since i was little still affect me today.
Hi to all,

Thankyou

Sparklebrightisright.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What diet are you on, low carb? I struggle with my glucose as I am a skinny T2 so haven't any weight to lose. I went down to 6 and a half stones when I had my second hip replacement, looked like a tooth pick.

ianf0ster

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
exercise, phone calls
What diet are you on, low carb? I struggle with my glucose as I am a skinny T2 so haven't any weight to lose. I went down to 6 and a half stones when I had my second hip replacement, looked like a tooth pick.
Hi Arab Horse,
A very skinny T2 can still do low carb but must put emphasis on the High Fat and High Protein aspects.
High Protein + resistance exercises in order to build muscle.
High fat in order to have excess Calories whilst keeping Blood Glucose levels low. Fat in the diet does not raise Blood Glucose at all, unlike Carbs - even protein does slowly raise BG if eaten too much (T1's have to adjust their Insulin for it) but nothing like the way carbs do.

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do low carb most of the time; just get a bit disheartened when my glucose is still high. I wanted to try intermittent fasting but not only got a lot of negativity but every time I start something bad happens.......nothing to do with the fasting and I am sure just a coincidence but puts me off.