Anyone out there a gamer?

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Already I have traded in BF3, got MW3 will prob just play campiagn then trade it in for something else. Both games are now almost the same good FPS but not as good as their previous games.
Now Uncharted 3 is different kettle of fish, it is brilliant I really enjoyed the story and was amazed by the graphics. Definetly worth it. Next on the list is Skyrim which I got today but will finish MW3 first. Great deal at Game traded in Uncharted 3 to get Skyrim for £4.99, I had £5 on my loyalty card so they even gave me a penny change :lol: So am really happy with that deal.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
byte83 said:
Already I have traded in BF3, got MW3 will prob just play campiagn then trade it in for something else. Both games are now almost the same good FPS but not as good as their previous games.

I think you are missing the point of these games byte, they both have pretty similar 'Campaign' mode yes, but they are more about 'Multiplayer' on line mode and thats where the two differ, MW3 is more about the deathmatch type gaming experience, fast and furious and BF3 is more about co operation and team playing with more stealth and may I say skill involved :)

Both games have their followers with MW3 probably being the most popular but personally I prefer BF3 as I dont really get these run around shooting and getting shot games, but thats just me :D

Mike1953

Dislikes
Getting old i never thought it would be like this,but i guess most of it is down to my ill health.
Hi
Yes im a gamer and i use a xbox360 and pc to play games.Like sid bonkers i am an old gamer,not quite as old as sid,im 58.At the monument i am playing call of duty black ops and red dead redempton.I also love fable, halo and i cant wait to get skyrim for christmas(with abit of luck my wife will read this post reply hint.hint).

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The multi player stuff I get, BF3 is best for multi player in my opinion. But to really enjoy them a decent and realiable internet connection is requiered, which unfortunatly I dont have (connection is very good at cutting out n can be very slow). This is why I generally judge games I get on single player modes. On good days I can sometimes game online, but not often enough. I still do enjoy BF and MW games, but do tend to trade them in quiet quick.
Will be playing Skyrim during the week (unless I get roped in to babysitting), looks amazing. Have realised that if you played Skyrim for 30hrs a week it would take about 10 weeks to complete now thats longevity. :)

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
yoyo! Im a big gamer in my free time. Just brought MW3 and BF3.

Gamertag - Beav69. If anyone adds me just send me a message saying your from this forum 8)

gollymax

Dislikes
frogs, snakes, snails, football, rugby, diabetes and all the problems that go with it
Hi All
I am also a gamer, I have a PS3. I usually play the racing games "Need for speed" GT5, etc can,t play black ops as it makes me violently sick (motion sickness) you can find me on PS3 as gollymax :wave:

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
Yeah I have BF3/MW3. I play MW more at the moment as more of my mates are on it. I do need to complete the campaign for BF3 still though. Just finished MW3 and managed to do the first 3 missions on veteran :D

AMBrennan

Anything by Bethesda or Bioware (since BG) plus Modern Warfare but not a huge fan of BF (combined arms isn't much fun without teamwork and 95% of players are just interested in kills; I have to acknowledge that I have yet to get more than 3 kills in a single match despite regularly making MVP in MW though)

ill3st

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
AMBrennan said:
Anything by Bethesda or Bioware (since BG) plus Modern Warfare but not a huge fan of BF (combined arms isn't much fun without teamwork and 95% of players are just interested in kills; I have to acknowledge that I have yet to get more than 3 kills in a single match despite regularly making MVP in MW though)

Sounds like a challenge to get you into a good squad in BF3!

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
ill3st said:
Sounds like a challenge to get you into a good squad in BF3!

I still need to complete the campaign. Ive been in to MW3 the past week. :crazy:

byte83

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just got xbox now gotta figure out a to get it connected as wifi on it wont work in my room (but it does for my laptop?). Hoping to wire it but gotta convince parents that it would be good n safe to have wires going down stairs. So for now ps3 online only but I dont mind as is my main console, xbox in room so I can be outta way when they want to use frontroom.

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
byte83 said:
Just got xbox now gotta figure out a to get it connected as wifi on it wont work in my room (but it does for my laptop?). Hoping to wire it but gotta convince parents that it would be good n safe to have wires going down stairs. So for now ps3 online only but I dont mind as is my main console, xbox in room so I can be outta way when they want to use frontroom.

You got the wireless adaptor if so which one the black or white? Just get the ethernet cable and put it under the carpet ;)